Re: Re: Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS umount hang after heavy read/write from NFS client

>Thanks, that's a big help, we'll work on it.
I updated the code from cvs just now(with tag RHEL4),
and rebuilded it, and I got the same result.
I did as follows:
	.mount GFS
	.start NFS service
	.mount NFS client
	.concurrently read from NFS
	.umount NFS client
	.stop NFS service
	.umount GFS
Then I blocked there. I got the message "Stale NFS file handle" again.
the process status of "umount" was "R+".