[Linux-cluster] quorum problem

hi,

     i installed the cluster suite and then i found a problem in the shared as i cant see it,and then i used the gfs and configured it and solve the problem and after that i want to use the cluster suite gui but here in the gui there is a check box called (Has Quorum) but i cant checked it it seemes to be hidden, how can it be activated. i want to tell you that i used the documentation for the gfs which is (rh-gfsico-en-6.0) and i perform every thing but as two nodes, every thing is OK, but the original cluster suit seems to be not working, what should i do now? , i will send or write you the whole configuration that i used or creatre from the beginning if you want.

  Please Execuse me if im nagging you with these cases or these questions, i know that my questions may appeare as a stupid question but i am new in the field and i really need a help.

          Tahnk You

    Regards

       Yazan.

GIF image