[Linux-cluster] ISCSI? (was cman bad generation number)

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 04:29, Patrick Caulfield wrote:

I've never had iSCSI stay up long enough to find out :(

Which iSCSI are you using?

We are considering buying iSCSI based hardware from Left Hand Networks.  I have not done any heavy testing, but I have used UNH-ISCSI for both the target and initiator with GFS and did not have any problems.  Should I re-think this plan?

Matt