[Linux-cluster] Test suite & benchmark

Hi all,
I must assume this is a common request but I didn't find any clue about
it.

I'd like to know which test suite and/or benchmark tools you are using
to test and validate your gfs installation.

I mean validating the installation using a tool for stressing the lock
manager, testing concurrency open and/or write etc...

I saw some of you using bonnie which doesn't seems to do that, do you
know any other tool I could use ?

Thanks,