[Linux-cluster] GFS hang when one node fail

Hi,

Is there any possibility for a two-node GFS installation to continue working when one of the nodes fail abruptly?

Do I have to wait for the fence to be done and the failed system become operational again, to resume activity ?

We are using the latest CVS code in a 2.6.9 linux kernel.

Regards
Bujan

PD: We are already using CMAN with two_node="1" expected_votes="1"