[Linux-cluster] mount file system GFS

I follow the basic example C.3 of the administration Guide of Red Hat GFS 6.0. :" LOCK_GULM SLM Embedded" with only two nodes to access a one file system shared that resides in a SAN (MJ) via iscsi.
I have installed red hat enterprise 3.0, kernel 2.4.21-15.0.4.EL, with the modules for GFS-6.0.0-7.
All go right (pools created and activated, cca created, ccsd launched, file system created with gfs_mkfs) except I can not mount the file system, the command mount not recognize the file system type gfs, the message appears on the console is:
mount : type file system incorrect, option incorrect, superblock incorrect in /dev/pool/pool_gfs01 or number of file systems mounted excessive
/dev/pool/pool_gfs01 is pool created for file system, the device assigned is /dev/sdd2
Why can not mount the file system? what is wrong?

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil