[Linux-cluster] Mount GFS

I follow Basic example GFS C.3 (administration guide Red hat GFS 6.0) LOCK_GULM SLM Embedded with only two nodes and only a file system, one of them running as server LOCK_GULM. My shared storage is a SAN, MJ, I access it via iscsi.
All go right, except I can not mount the file system gfs, mount not recognize the type of fyle system gfs, the message appear on the console is:
mount : file system type incorrect, option incorrect, superblock incorrect in /dev/pool/pool_gfs01 or number of file systems mounted excessive

Why??

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al día de todas las tendencias. http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp