[Linux-cluster] RAW device limits

Hi,

I found a document on the oracle web site ...
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs/dist/documentation/RHAS_best_practices.html
.. that says that the maximum number of RAW devices supported by Red Hat AS 2.1 is 255. Does anybody know, if this limit still exists in Red Hat Enterprise 3?

I searched the Internet and found all kinds of limits (file size, filesystem size ...) but nothing about the amount of RAW devices soported in Red Hat Enterprise 3.

Regards,
Markus

Markus Miller
Ingeniero de Sistemas, RHCE