: Re: Re Re: [Linux-cluster] mount file system GFS

maria perez mshk_00 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:22:37 UTC 2005

Thank you very much for your help, Michael.
Excuse me, but my english is not enough good. I try write correctly in an
understable way,but not always I achieve it.

Finally, with your help, I achieved mount a file system shared by two nodes,
only one of this is running like lock_gulmd server. I had to eliminate the
lines in /etc/hosts file of each node, that contain 127.0.0.1. Someone said
to me in a occasion that never eliminate the line:
           '127.0.0.1  localhost.localdomain    localhost'
What can it happen?? what problems can appear??

My system now had a single point of failure, I would like, if it is possible
that the two nodes were servers lock_gulm . I understand in your message I
can run the two nodes like servers lock_gulm having only two nodes but
declaring three nodes in the file cluster.ccs in the sentence  servers=" "
and using only two of the three (really the third node not exits). In the
file nodes.ccs : I had to declare the three nodes too??Nor?? Do I undersand
you well??