[Linux-cluster] Which APC fence device ?

Hi,

Could any of you guys can recommend me a working APC Masterswitch model to use as a fencing device for our two node GFS cluster ?

We are planning to go in production by the next month and we were using until now the fencing manual mechanism.

I looked inside the APC site and I found different models, but I am not certainly sure which one to select to be compatible with the fence_apc program.

Does fence_apc work with ethernet power switches from APC like the model AP7900 ?
http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70

Any suggestions

Regards
Bujan