From: Igor <logastellus yahoo com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS installation
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

Look at this URL that David suggested to me:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/doc/min-gfs.txt?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=cluster

it's pretty good.

__________________________________ Discover Yahoo! Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html