Re: [Linux-cluster] RedHat Cluster suite installation

haydar Ali wrote:

Hi Yazan,

Yes I know that I have to use GFS to reach the shared from the two nodes at the same time but the RedHat technical support said me that I need 3 nodes (3 servers) connected to my SAN and we have only 2 nodes connected by 2 Fiber channel each.
My question : can I use only 2 nodes in GFS solution??

You can with RHEL4 and http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/ . I believe the official (supported) version was released recently but I can't find the PR stuff yet.

Regards,

Fajar