Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS exports disappeared

I'm still not certain how I lost the nfs export list in the first place, but I think I see why they never got 'fixed'.

I added some logging inside /usr/share/cluster/nfsclient.sh, and it seems like status is only checked for a few of my exports.

Is this a bug? Shouldn't all nfs exports get checked regularly?

--
birger