[Linux-cluster] Problem rebooting cluster node - CMANsendmsg failed: -101

When I try to reboot or shut down my cluster node (a 2 node cluster with only one node present. Still waiting for delivery of the second node) it stops answering to ping, and then seems to loop forever with the message CMANsendmsg failed: -101.

Perhaps it times out in the end, but I have ended up power cycling it to get up again.

--
birger