[Linux-cluster] NFS configuration question

When setting up a configuration for NFS server failover, can I ensure the IP address comes up after exports are ready, and more importantly that the IP address goes down before unexporting by placeing the <ip ...> entry at the end of the service declaration?

When taking down the nfs service I want the server to 'disappear' before it starts unexporting, as i want clients to hang waiting for the service to come back up instead of getting io errors.

I am unable to test this, since I had to go into production a bit too quickly.

--
birger