Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem rebooting cluster node - CMANsendmsg failed: -101

Patrick Caulfield wrote:

I have seen this a small number of times - though only on test machines that
don't invoke the cman shutdown script.

I have installed from source using the FC4 branch. It seems like a make install installs startup and shutdown links for clvmd_init and ccsd. for cman, rgmanager and fenced it only installs links for startup.

I'll fix my installation. Thanks for the tip. Is this a bug in the Makefile?

--
birger