Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem rebooting cluster node - CMANsendmsg failed: -101

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 01:29:53PM +0200, Birger Wathne wrote:
> Patrick Caulfield wrote:
>
> >I have seen this a small number of times - though only on test machines
> >that
> >don't invoke the cman shutdown script.
> >

> I have installed from source using the FC4 branch. It seems like a make
> install installs startup and shutdown links for clvmd_init and ccsd. for
> cman, rgmanager and fenced it only installs links for startup.
>
> I'll fix my installation. Thanks for the tip. Is this a bug in the Makefile?

This is not a bug.  The Makefiles are responsible for installing the init
scripts and binaries onto your system.  They are not responsible for
configuring your system to start and stop services; that is the
responsibility of the rpm.

--
Adam Manthei  <amanthei redhat com>