Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS configuration question

Eric Kerin wrote:

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 12:16 +0200, Birger Wathne wrote:

When taking down the nfs service I want the server to 'disappear' before it starts unexporting, as i want clients to hang waiting for the service to come back up instead of getting io errors.

It should already work this way.  Look in /usr/share/cluster/service.sh,
there is a block of XML data that defines the service resource agent.
.
.
.
Thanks. That is reassuring. I'll have to read all of those files so I really know what goes on. :-)

--
birger