Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS configuration question

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 03:09 +0200, Birger Wathne wrote:
> I did a make install and service rgmanager stop/start.
>
> Now, status checks seem to work. After exportfs -r all file systems
> eventually reappear.

Good to hear that fixed the monitoring for you.

How about the exports being lost in the first place, did you get that
straightened out?  If not, can you send that script you are using for
restarting the nfs lock daemon?

Thanks,
Eric Kerin <eric bootseg com>