Re: [Linux-cluster] Problems with system-config-cluster

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having some problems with the GUI config tool (looks extremely nice btw).
>
> Here is the scenario:
>
> I created manually config 1 to make a 2 node cman cluster join the quorum (seems
> to be required to startup the GUI).
>
> <start the GUI>
>
> As soon as i add any kind of fence information (in this attempt I edited the node
> fence info that add <method name="1"/> to the node section), send the config to the
> cluster and quit the GUI, I am not able to re-open the GUI anymore with the following
> error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/sbin/system-config-cluster", line 540, in ?
>     runFullGUI()
>   File "/usr/sbin/system-config-cluster", line 522, in runFullGUI
>     baseapp = basecluster(glade_xml, app)
>   File "/usr/sbin/system-config-cluster", line 135, in __init__
>     self.bad_xml_text.get_buffer().set_text(e.getMessage())
> TypeError: GtkTextBuffer.set_text() argument 1 must be string or read-only buffer, not file
>

>From a bit more investigation it appears that the generated config file fails to pass
the check_xml in CommandHandler.py when executed in --relaxng mode. I suspect that the
config.ng file is somewhat outdate or there is a typo that i really can't find.

If i disable the --relaxng check (still executin xmllint on the config), the GUI loads again properly.

The configuration still looks valid and working.

Cheers
Fabio

--
no signature file found.