[Linux-cluster] Redhat Cluster 4 security

Hi all, I just installed Redhat Cluster 4 and it is finally up and working, more or less problem free.  During the install and all throughout the experience, I don’t believe I was ever prompted for a root password or other type of authentication when forming my cluster of 2 machines.  Is there a default password of some kind?  If so I’d like to change it.  It seems that if I could form a cluster without using a password then so can anyone, possibly adding a service with a script like “rm –rf *” or something sinister.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff