[Linux-cluster] kernel: CMANsendmsg failed: -101

Hello all, sorry for the back to back questions but I’ve just installed Redhat Cluster 4 for the first time and have but a single problem with the way the cluster works.  If I cause a failover (for example, by bringing my bonded interface down), the fencing does its job by attempting to power down the proper node.  However, the shutdown gets halted by an endless loop of “kernel: CMANsendmsg failed: -101” messages.

I’ve looked through google and noted that this can be caused by missing “cman” shutdown scripts.  I’ve got ALL of my startup/shutdown scripts for all the various run levels so that doesn’t seem to be the problem.

Any help appreciated!

Jeff