[Linux-cluster] kernel: CMANsendmsg failed: -101

Jeff Harr jharr at opsource.net
Tue Jul 19 21:19:49 UTC 2005

Ok, that fixed it.  Actually, stopping acpid caused the system to never
receive any power off message.  But you got me on the right track of
thinking and I modified the config file to read "poweroff -f" and now it
turns off.  It turns back on too, but I think that's because of ILO's
autoboot setting, and beyond the control of redhat cluster :)

Lon: you are THE MAN.
Everyone: I appreciate all the help.