Re: [Linux-cluster] cman ignores interface setting on ipv4

Olivier Crete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The current ipv4 code in the stable branch for cman completely ignores
> the interface="" attribute for multicast. I've attached a minimal patch
> that fixes that.
>
> I've only done minimal testing (ie it works here).. it will probably
> break if there is no interface set, etc.. Have fun ;)

Thanks for the patch, I'll get it integrated.

Multicast should (well, does for me!) work anyway provided you only use one
interface and it matches the host name - which it always should all you'll run
into other problems.

Were you actually having problems with it without the patch ?
--

patrick