Re: [Linux-cluster] cman ignores interface setting on ipv4

I've applied most of your patch - as it stood it broke broadcast configurations!

You'll probably find that it doesn't really fix your problem! The node name
passed to cman_tool must still match the hostname bound to the interface that
you are using for cluster communication.

I'll cook up a better solution later perhaps, but thanks for bringing it to my
attention.
--

patrick