[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 spec file - hugemem on x86_64

Hello,

I just thought I'd ask if this has already been taken care of before I put up a bugzilla bug.

on the rpm's that build kernel modules they require kernel-hugemem and kernel-hugemem-devel to build. But for x86_64 there isn't a kernel-hugemem and the kernel-hugemem-devel is an i686.

To fix this you just need to put a

%if %{buildhugemem}
BuildRequires: kernel-hugemem = %{kernel_version}
BuildRequires: kernel-hugemem-devel = %{kernel_version}
%endif

up in the BuildRequires section.
This affects
dlm-kernel-2.6.9-34.0.src.rpm
GFS-kernel-2.6.9-35.5.src.rpm
gnbd-kernel-2.6.9-8.27.src.rpm
cman-kernel-2.6.9-36.0.src.rpm

One solution you can do is build them with the --nodeps option, but you have to be careful to make sure you have all the other dependancies in before you run it with that.

Troy
Troy Dawson  dawson fnal gov  (630)840-6468