[Linux-cluster] fence device

Hi, all,

I would like to setup an  environment to study GFS, in which 2 x86
box, 2 FC HBA,1 FC Switch and 1 FC raid system will be involved in,
the 2 nodes communicate through ethernet of course. However, I am not
sure what kind of FC switch is good enough to me, can I select a 8
ports FC switch freely? Do I have to use it as fence devcie? if I
don't want to do manual fence configuration.

Thanks!