[Linux-cluster] fence device

Q.L oldmoonster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:18:06 UTC 2005

So, is there any 8 ports brocade switch that support fencing agent?
can Qlogic switch work? If I use a switch without fencing agent, can I
use a manual fencing way to get system work? In fact, what I want to
study is the Symmetric lock principle, especially at the time
concurrent write/read to the storage pool from both nodes, without
considering one point failure.

Thanks!