Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS compile errors on FC3

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Birger Wathne wrote:
The latest snapshot of the head branch is very unstable and internally inconsistent at the moment

Get the latest snapshot of the RHEL4 branch instead.
cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster checkout -r RHEL4 cluster

I'm a newbie user; just got my first test cluster set up over the weekend. I'm currently running HEAD, as it was the only one that would cleanly compile for me with a 2.6.11.10 kernel. Should I be looking at hacking the RHEL4 branch up instead? Is that more stable for long-term use?

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |