Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS compile errors on FC3

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra wrote:
depends, if you're just playing with it, and got HEAD working, then you're ok. If you actually want to use it in a production system then you should look into the RHEL4 or RHEL4U1 branches.

Well, it's going to be rolling into "production" on my personal colo. I'll take a look at building the RHEL branch, then - what's the difference between RHEL4 and RHEL4U1?

Thanks!

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |