Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS compile errors on FC3

Nate Carlson wrote:

Well, it's going to be rolling into "production" on my personal colo. I'll take a look at building the RHEL branch, then - what's the difference between RHEL4 and RHEL4U1?

The RHEL4U1 branch is what will be released soon. The RHEL4 branch is a somewhat less tested branch that contains features and enhancements that will be in RHEL4U2.

Thanks,
Chris