Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS compile errors on FC3

Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra wrote:

depends, if you're just playing with it, and got HEAD working, then you're ok. If you actually want to use it in a production system then you should look into the RHEL4 or RHEL4U1 branches.

I'm planning on going into production *very* soon. I am currently running FC3 and the RHEL4 branch. Should I go for FC4 as soon as it gets released and the FC4 branch instead? I can wait for that unless FC4 gets further delayed.

I am a bit weary... Whenever I stop my services and unmount filesystems to do a gfs_fsck on them I get errors. Differing bitmaps, etc, etc. This is with only one node in my cluster, and no heavy usage yet. Scares me a little :-) Any comments? Is this normal? Critical? Is this code production ready?

--
birger