[Linux-cluster] Fencing fibre switches

I've looked over the fence_* scripts for Fibre switches and I have a
quick question. Dell sells McData and Brocade Fibre switches. Our
customers always used name based zoning, rather than port based zoning.
Therefore, csmtrs occasionally move their host initiators into various
ports on the switch.

Are there any fencing mechanisms that fence based on the initiators
World Wide Name rather than the port number?

Thanks, Jacob