Re: [Linux-cluster] A few GFS newbie questions: journals, etc

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Lon Hohberger wrote:
Interesting.

If you had 5 physical machines, you could have xen0 be the lock_gulm master and only have xenU access the GFS volumes acting as clients. Doing it this way should theoretically allow 2 physical boxes to fail and any number of xenUs fail...

So with lock_gulm, I couldn't run the 4 xen0's as lock_gulm masters, and lose two?

I do have a fifth box (firewall) that I could probably also run as a lock_gulm master. Maybe I should consider that.. :)

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |