Re: [Linux-cluster] A few GFS newbie questions: journals, etc

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Lon Hohberger wrote:
As with CMAN, the gulm lock server cluster needs a majority of nodes online...

floor((n+1)/2)

Ah, got'cha.

So I would indeed be better having the firewall participate in the cluster; that way, I could have two of the physical Xen hosts down without a problem.

Do boxes participating in the cluster even need to have access to the storage? If so, I'll just slap a FC card in there..

Thanks much!

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |