[Linux-cluster] GSF 6.0 2 TB Limit

Hello list,

I was looking for capacity limits information. The documentation states the absolute total size limit is currently 2 TB because of 2.4 kernel limitations.

Two points here :
- What about 2.6 kernels ? Are the limits the same ?
- Would it be possible to bypass this by setting up several pools of less than 2TB each (still limiting each FS to 2TB) ?

I apoligize if this is answered somewhere I didn't find it. Please just point me to the right location ...

Regards,

--
Sylvain COUTANT

ADVISEO