[Linux-cluster] strange GFS problem

Igor logastellus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 11:28:22 UTC 2005

I'm sorry, David, I forgot to CC: the list:

basically, I've neither GNBD nor FC no iScsi.

I've two machines with 2 HDs each.  I want whatever is
written to the second HD on either machine to be
replicated to the other.  That's the goal.  What am I
doing wrong?  Will using GNBD allow me to accomplish
that?