Re: [Linux-cluster] Latest cvs

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 03:57:14PM +0200, Ion Alberdi wrote:

> I tried to update my cluster (kernel space and userspace) to the latest
> cvs version with the linux 2.6.11.12 kernel

Use this:  http://people.redhat.com/teigland/cluster-2.6.11.tar.bz2

The cvs head isn't ready for general use yet, and the RHEL4/FC4 cvs
branches don't work with 2.6.11.

> using the patch method and I experiences some problems.

We don't keep the patches updated, so that method doesn't work any longer.
Build everything (including kernel modules) within the cluster directory.

Dave