Re: [Linux-cluster] Binary RPMs for FC4

Updated rpms have been built and are in the Fedora Core 4 testing updates, they'll be moved to the main Fedora Core 4 updates next week if no serious problems are found.

You can find the updated rpms here: http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/4/i386/

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Feist wrote:
Updated rpms with the latest fixes should be available in the next few days.

Thanks,
Chris

Birger Wathne wrote:

I saw the installation help recommended the binary RPM's for FC4, so I tried that...

Perhaps someone should update the rpm's in the develop repository. I got a lot of old bugs. gfs_fsck that doesn't work, unable to handle > 14 character mountpoints, etc.

I'm now uninstalling everything again and upgrading to a newer kernel. Then I'll rebuild from source instead.