Re: [Linux-cluster] Latest cvs

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 17:19 +0200, Ion Alberdi wrote:

If anyone has an idea it will be great!! but I will also be very thankfull if anybody could give me some debugging techniques
to see what happens there (I tried gdb clurgmrgd and a break point on group_op but I lost all my hope when I saw that the process was detached and that threads were launched.... ( I don't know if
and how we can debug multithreaded programs with gdb))

Is the script in the same place and mode +x on both cluster nodes? ;)

It could have been a good explication :-D, but the script is in the same place
and is executable by everybody on both nodes :-(

-- Lon