Re: [Linux-cluster] Latest cvs

Ion Alberdi wrote:

It could have been a good explication :-D, but the script is in the same place
and is executable by everybody on both nodes :-(

I have more clues:
It appears that the error comes from:
find_root_by_ref in reslist.c because it returns NULL
when it's called from group_op in groups.c in my second node.
I'm continuing my investigation, but if someone has an idea about why this could happen
It could be great!