[Linux-cluster] Simple linux cluster configuration

Hello,

I have aquestion regarding the linux cluster HW. I want to build a simple

cluster with 2 64bit architecture machine and one 32bit architecture

machine. The SW Iam using is Suse9.1. The 2 64 bit machines are already

in use(Not as cluster). I use these 2 machines as slaves. My master is 32 bit architecture

with Suse OS. I would like to know whether all the machines should have

the same architecture or not?(Logically yes).The user will be running 64bit

designed code(This code is already running on the slaves machines

At present they are not in cluster)

Thanks in advance and with regards,

Kumar

Yahoo! Sports