Re: [Linux-cluster] Latest cvs

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 13:59 +0200, Ion Alberdi wrote:

<resourcegroup name="datamover" domain="datamoverdomain">
<script ref="simple"/>
</resourcegroup>

s/resourcegroup/service/

Make sure "resourcegroup.sh" exists on NO members, and "service.sh"
exists on ALL members.

In fact in my configuration I have to remove the service.sh and keep the resourcegroup.sh :-D
but you found from where came the problem,
you're the best!!!!!

So with the cluster tar I downloaded http://people.redhat.com/teigland/cluster-2.6.11.tar.bz2
there is a bug:
In gump the resourcegroup.sh was loaded before the service.sh whereas in buba it was the contrary,
and for that it worked on gump and not on buba.(I maked clulog printfs in the loop where the resources are loaded
and that happened).
I'll make more tests to see if it works well

Thanks again Lon!

-- Lon