[Linux-cluster] Latest cvs

Ion Alberdi ialberdi at histor.fr
Thu Jun 23 08:15:16 UTC 2005

Lon Hohberger wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 13:59 +0200, Ion Alberdi wrote:
>

>>    <resourcegroup name="datamover" domain="datamoverdomain">
>>      <script ref="simple"/>
>>    </resourcegroup>
>>

>s/resourcegroup/service/
>
>Make sure "resourcegroup.sh" exists on NO members, and "service.sh"
>exists on ALL members.

In fact in my configuration I have to remove the  service.sh and keep
the resourcegroup.sh :-D
but you found from where came the problem,
you're the best!!!!!

So with the cluster tar I downloaded
http://people.redhat.com/teigland/cluster-2.6.11.tar.bz2
there is a bug:
In gump the resourcegroup.sh was loaded before the service.sh whereas in
buba it was the contrary,
and for that it worked on gump and not on buba.(I maked clulog printfs
in the loop where the resources are loaded
and that happened).
I'll make more tests to see if it works well

Thanks again Lon!