Re: [Linux-cluster] Latest cvs

> So with the cluster tar I downloaded
> http://people.redhat.com/teigland/cluster-2.6.11.tar.bz2
> there is a bug:
> In gump the resourcegroup.sh was loaded before the service.sh whereas in
> buba it was the contrary,
> and for that it worked on gump and not on buba.(I maked clulog printfs
> in the loop where the resources are loaded
> and that happened).
> I'll make more tests to see if it works well

"resourcegroup" is the same thing as "service"

service.sh replaced resourcegroup.sh some time ago so that it made more
sense from a usability standpoint.

They should not both exist on the same system -- they actually conflict
with one another (as you got to see).  Clean installs (since about
March?) don't have resourcegroup.sh anymore.

-- Lon