Re: [Linux-cluster] A few more newbie questions about gulm

On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 03:21:21PM +0400, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 02:22:07PM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
> > How do I configure fencing with it? Do I still used cluster.conf?
> Use --fence_bin option to specify script or binary executable. Gulm runs
> this executable in case of node failure. It can be simple script for
> enabling/disabling ports, rebooting nodes, etc. It must return 0 for
> success.

Or just setup the cluster.conf as you would for cman, and use that.  The
default value for --fence_bin is fence_node, which reads the
cluster.conf to see how to fence a node.  Either way should work.

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
For some inexplicable reason, you just wish it would rain.