[Linux-cluster] GFS

Title: GFS

Hi!I've a question about Fedora Core 4 and GFS, Fedora 4 consists gfs i think, but is gfs only possible with the cluster filesystem?

i'm trying to install gfs on my fedora core 4 pc and i have no idea, how it deals; my biggest problem ist, that the gfs_mkfs command needs a cluster name and i have no cluster; i only want to stripe my files between 2 pc's!

i hope you can help me

best regards

andreas