Re: [Linux-cluster] Multinode Cluster

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Jon Scottorn wrote:
I am wondering if there is a way to configure a multinode cluster to operate the same way as a two_node cluster?

For example, I have 4 nodes and I want it so that if any node goes inactive that it won't affect the cluster so even if I end up only having 1 node functioning the cluster will still function and when the non-functioning nodes come back up they will just join back in and work.

The reason why I am looking for this is I want to export a block device to all of these nodes and have them all be able to see the files that are on it.

See the 'A few GFS newbie questions: journals, etc' that I started - I'm looking at basically the same thing.

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |