Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS and iscsi?

I've used iSCSI with some degree of success. Problems that I had were more related to the iSCSI driver though.

Some people also use GNBD.

 brassow
On Feb 24, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Tracy R Reed wrote:

What SAN/LAN technology are most people using with GFS these days? I know
it is traditionally used with fibrechannel but that remains very expensive
technology. I recently heard from someone contemplating using it with
iscsi. Is that known to work?

--
Tracy Reed
http://ultraviolet.org