[Linux-cluster] latest CVS build error in rgmanager

Hi, I'm getting this error while compiling
rgmanager/src/daemons/groups.c:

groups.c: In function `send_rg_state':
groups.c:537: error: structure has no member named `rs_id'
groups.c:537: error: structure has no member named `rs_id'
make[3]: *** [groups.o] Error 1

It looks like the error was introduced in
rgmanager/include/resgroup.h version 1.4.  rs_id field was
removed from rg_state_t structure, but a line was added to
swab_rg_state_t macro that references rs_id.

I grabbed the code about 10 minutes ago.

-Jiho