[Linux-cluster] Re:2.6.11-based GFS's concurrent-read performance declined badly

>Do you see a similar drop in performance when you run your test on
>ext3 on the two kernels?
Yes, I've formated my gfs to ext3fs, the result is the same.
And I've formated one local raw disk to ext3fs,
the 2.6.11-based ext3fs's performance declined too.
So maybe it dues to my compilation of the 2.6.11.3 kernel?
Which parameters will be so important that cause this problem?
Thanks.
Luckey.